Join us and help building the leader of subscription payments. Waytobill is growing and is now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Nordic sales team and help us revolutionise our customers’ subscription payments! Your key role is to help the customers to maximise their adoption of Waytobill payment solutions.
What you will do as a Customer Success Manager
In the role you are a product expert and project manager during the most critical phases of our customers’ journey. That includes supporting sales as a product expert, managing the onboarding process and help our customers to get most possible value from our platform. A successful Customer Success Manager can joggle between problem-solving, consulting, coordination, communication, and sales-like priorities in her/his daily work.
The ideal candidate can influence internal and external stakeholders, including senior business executives and entrepreneurs, and has a passion for helping us and others succeed. You think clearly and solve problems fast. This is a challenging and rewarding role, where you both help our customers developing their business and contribute with feedback so we can continue develop the product. You will get to work in an open, collaborative, and international team environment.
The product solves problems within the subscription industry
The product is unique on the market and addresses the typical challenges within the subscription industry and helps merchants increasing sales conversion and building subscription volume. The company has moved into the commercial phase are growing with many new customers. We are currently operating in the Swedish market and will launch the product in the Nordic markets. This is an opportunity to use your full capacity and help building a fast-growing company. Also, to learn new things and develop as a professional and individual.
Waytobill is a company where you get the possibility to use your capacity and the room for making your own decisions. We have a fully remote work policy that will continue even after Covid-19. We mainly use video meetings, LinkedIn and telephone to meet and do business with our customers. We meet our colleagues daily via video meetings and collaboration tools and meet physically regularly for social activities. The policy provides great flexibility for employees to work independently and from any location. We currently have staff in Stockholm, Barcelona, Vaasa and Tirana.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in an international startup together with colleagues who decided to succeed.
- Joining a startup is an opportunity to utilise your full capacity in an environment with very clear goals. Freedom to participate in building and shaping the company.
- Leadership focused on giving you and your team maximum space to independently solve problems and make decisions. It includes the opportunity to influence your role and development plan and that you will become a success.
- An open, friendly, and inclusive corporate culture. Which includes being informed about the company's goals, results, challenges and that your ideas are always counted and valued.
- A supportive and friendly team and regular social and inspiring business activities.
What are we looking for?
- We see that you will succeed in this role if you love helping your customers succeed. You can familiarise yourself with our customers' operations and challenges and create value through professional advice and solutions to these challenges.
- Customer relationship experience (sales, project management or consulting)
- Experience in project management
- Prior experience in working with technology, ideally payment solutions or software-as-a-service (SaaS) products.
- Positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm in learning new
- For this position, we are looking for a person who can communicate fluently in Swedish or Norwegian and English, both orally and in written communication. As we strive to cover the whole of Europe, other language skills are also an advantage.
How to Apply
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Could it be you? Great! – We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply with your CV as soon as possible.
Waytobill is a fintech startup with a unique payment solution that helps subscription businesses in the European market getting paid. We create a unique position by being specialised and focusing on a clear target group and solving their problems.
The goal is to become the number one, within our field, in the European market. We are well on our way and are now going into scale up mode. We have good references from happy customers and are backed with venture capital to support growth.
We are going international from start and are entering new markets and are having personnel in several countries and with different backgrounds. We do everything with high ambition and a drive. We want to get things done and keep up the startup dynamic of constant development and being one step ahead. Therefore, we are looking for people that share our ambition and drive to join this exciting journey!