Join us and help building the leader of subscription payments. As we are growing the business and are about to start our international expansion, we want to level up our marketing.
The goal is to use marketing to generate B2B leads and to position Waytobill as the segment leader when it comes to subscription payments.
What you will do as a Marketing Specialist
- Manage marketing, including setting goals, creating plans and following up on results and budget.
- This is a possibility to combine strategic thinking with hands-on creative production. You lead content-focused marketing activities and perform copywriting.
- Be responsible for our communication and communication channels.
- Lead the implementation of marketing activities - for example, further develop our web and social media campaigns.
- Cooperate with our strong partner network and create marketing activities together with partners
The product solves problems within the subscription industry
The product is unique on the market and addresses the typical challenges within the subscription industry and helps merchants increase sales conversion and build subscription volume. The company has moved into the commercial phase and is growing with many new customers. We are currently operating in the Swedish market and will launch the product in the Nordic markets. This is an opportunity to use your full capacity and help building a fast-growing company. Also, to learn new things and develop as a professional and individual.
Waytobill is a company where you get the possibility to use your capacity and the room for making your own decisions. We have a fully remote work policy that will continue even after Covid-19. We mainly use video meetings, LinkedIn and telephone to meet and do business with our customers. We meet our colleagues daily via video meetings and collaboration tools and meet physically regularly for social activities. The policy provides great flexibility for employees to work independently and from any location. We currently have staff in Stockholm, Barcelona, Vaasa and Tirana.
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to work in an international startup together with colleagues who decided to succeed.
- Joining a startup is an opportunity to utilise your full capacity in an environment with very clear goals. Freedom to participate in building and shaping the company.
- Leadership focused on giving you and your team maximum space to independently solve problems and make decisions. It includes the opportunity to influence your role and development plan so that you will become a success.
- An open, friendly, and inclusive corporate culture. This includes being informed about the company's goals, results, challenges and that your ideas are always counted and valued.
- A supportive and friendly team and regular social and inspiring business activities.
We are looking for a person with the following skills
- Strong when it comes to strategic communication and copy creation.
- Experienced in B2B marketing and lead generation
- Ability to understand our customers’ challenges and how our platform contributes to their success.
- Skilled in digital marketing and the use of a content-driven approach to creating leads and positions. That includes knowledge about SEO and SEM.
- Capacity to go from vision to result by yourself, using whatever tools necessary
- Positive can-do attitude and enthusiasm for learning new skills
- We are looking for a person who can communicate fluently in English, both orally and in written communication. As we strive to cover the whole of Europe, other language skills are also an advantage.
- Knowledge within PR
How to Apply
We are continuously screening and contacting candidates and will fill the position as soon as we find the right person. Could it be you? Great! – We can’t wait to meet you!
Apply with your CV as soon as possible.
Waytobill is a fintech startup with a unique payment solution that helps subscription businesses in the European market get paid. We create a unique position by being specialised and focusing on a clear target group and solving their problems.
The goal is to become the number one, within our field, in the European market. We are well on our way and are now going into scale-up mode. We have good references from happy customers and are backed with venture capital to support growth.
We are going international from start and are entering new markets and are having personnel in several countries and with different backgrounds. We do everything with high ambition and a drive. We want to get things done and keep up the startup dynamic of constant development and being one step ahead. Therefore, we are looking for people that share our ambition and drive to join this exciting journey!